Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Remember......

I remember when my sister came in my room crying, she came to wake me up to tell me that my unce had a heartattack and had passed away...

I remember waking up to Christmas morning and my father not being there...The family trying to tell us he will be there next christmas...The saddest moment I had for a while...

I remember being for my ninth birthday I had begged my parents for a puppy and they convinced me that I just wasn't getting one and then I went outside and here come running a little brown puppy, the most memorable day...

I remember the undesired sounds of a baby crying and the annoying yelps of the neighborhood dogs going crazy then I looked out my bedroom window and the ambulance lights nearly blinded me, not realizing what happend I had went on the front porch and I watched medical team carry out the babies mom out on a stretcher, she had over dosed....

I remember pulling up to this parking meter looking over seeing a man peeing on what I do believe was a trash can, a bunch of people standing around outside and us walking in after circling the block several times...

I remember baby sitting my Niece for the first by myself I was so scared and she was so small, I thought it just is going to go terrible...It was the best experience...


I remember going camping with all my friends, and there was 5 of us in this tent and I was scared because I kept hearing noises and I looked up with the flash light over to the other camping site and on there picnic table was a racoon who had opened a can of beer from their cooler and was actually drinking it, I had to wake everyone up so they would believe me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment